Old February 14th 04, 02:39 PM
Mike King

Default substitue trays

Yes the developer tray will stain, which will then differentiate it from the
other trays for all time. Or just label your trays.

--
darkroommike

----------
"Robert Feinman" wrote in message
In article haiXb.312608$na.466029@attbi_s04,
says...
Anyone tell me if there's any reason why I couldn't use the "storage"

type
of plastic boxes they sell a Kmart or Walmart for shoes and clothes to
develop prints in as opposed to buying new trays? I recently bought a

larger
easel very reasonably and I'd like to keep from spending over a hundred
bucks for a set of 20 x 24 trays. So I thought I would buy a few of

these
storage boxes and cut them down to trays . Then i could get buy for

about
$25.00. They wouldn't have to last forever at that price - in case I

finally
make the digital move.

Thanks,
Matt A.

Should work fine, but the developer tray may stain over time.
Don't mix up which you use for which chemical.

--
Robert D Feinman

Landscapes, Cityscapes, Panoramas and Photoshop Tips
http://robertdfeinman.com