Old February 14th 04, 08:14 AM
David Nebenzahl

Default substitue trays

On 2/13/2004 9:15 PM Matt Ashbrook spake thus:

Anyone tell me if there's any reason why I couldn't use the "storage" type
of plastic boxes they sell a Kmart or Walmart for shoes and clothes to
develop prints in as opposed to buying new trays? I recently bought a larger
easel very reasonably and I'd like to keep from spending over a hundred
bucks for a set of 20 x 24 trays. So I thought I would buy a few of these
storage boxes and cut them down to trays . Then i could get buy for about
$25.00. They wouldn't have to last forever at that price - in case I finally
make the digital move.

No! You *cannot* use those trays for photography! What on earth were you
thinking? You *must* use only the Official Approved Photo-Type Trays that You
Buy at the Photo Store. Anything else will give inferior results.

Sheesh, when will people learn?

--
It's fun to demonize the neo-cons and rejoice in their discomfiture, but
don't make the mistake of thinking US foreign policy was set by Norman

- Alexander Cockburn, _CounterPunch_
(http://www.counterpunch.org), 9/17/03