Old September 25th 15, 07:38 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Super Moon eclipse

On 2015-09-25 18:11:28 +0000, rickman said:
On 9/25/2015 12:58 PM, Ken Hart wrote:
On 09/25/2015 12:37 PM, PeterN wrote:
This Sunday there will be a super moon, followed by a partial eclipse.
If any are interested in photographing it, check you local area for
exact times and locations.

There is a program that gives you specific information including times,
where to look, etc. The PC version is free.

http://photoephemeris.com/

I thought the Super Moon was Monday?

Depends on where you are. Further east and it is later and can be
after midnight, so Monday. That would be Europe and Africa. It is
supposed to start around 8 PM EDT where I am.

From where I am on the California Central Coast, Moonrise starts at
18:50 on Sunday, and will be full within 60 minutes.

From Photographer's Ephemeris on my iPad.
https://db.tt/0tf1gdLW

Savageduck