Old July 22nd 20, 12:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carlos E.R.

Default Comet Neowise

On 22/07/2020 13.33, Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 22, 2020, Carlos E.R. wrote
(in article ):

On 21/07/2020 22.43, Ennev wrote:
To: Carlos E.R.

I ask, because here it is only visible just before dawn. In a few days
we expect to see it at 22:30 hours (20:30 hours solar time).

In north-america it's now visible in the early evening under the Big
Dipper. Magnitude 6 and under a perfect dark sky human eyes can see up
to 8, so it's very faith and it will get dimmer

Thanks. That figures.

Just found this link :
https://earthsky.org/space/how-to-se...020-f3-neowise

Pity that the google Sky Map doesn't have it. Stellarium does, but needs
a computer. The laptop is more cumbersome than the phone to carry.

Here is the info for this morning on *SkyGuide* on my iPad, from my location in California. An iPad is not too cumbersome.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i01aqj1cduxggwl/IMG_4668.PNG

Apple products are way too expensive for my liking. I have a laptop of
about that size, anyway.

--
Cheers, Carlos.