Old July 22nd 20, 06:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Comet Neowise

On 21/07/2020 18:30, Bill W wrote:
[]
No real problem with light pollution around me, but it was still barely
visible to me. In fact, I had to look away from it for my eyes to pick it up.
I didn’t even bother grabbing a camera. Even if I could have gotten a good
shot, it would be one of a few billion, I suppose. Your photo came out well.

You're lucky! Lot's of light pollution here in Edinburgh, but the Pixel
3 phone has an "astro-photography" mode which gave something. Hardly
visible to the naked eye, averted vision helped a little.

https://twitter.com/gm8arv/status/1284807763370090496

--
Cheers,
David