Old July 21st 20, 08:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carlos E.R.

Default Comet Neowise

On 21/07/2020 16.26, -hh wrote:
Last Saturday night (7/18/20)

I'd previously pent a couple of nights at home looking for it,
but finally decided to drive ~20 minutes west to get some
distance on our light pollution for darker skies.

I found that the shot I like the best was before it really
got completely dark, with my shorter telephoto:

http://huntzinger.com/photo/2020/Neowise_portrait.jpg

Are you shooting N-E and dawn, or west and sunset?

I ask, because here it is only visible just before dawn. In a few days
we expect to see it at 22:30 hours (20:30 hours solar time).

--
Cheers, Carlos.