Old April 4th 18, 04:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
David B.[_2_]

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 04/04/2018 15:03, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:31:40 +0100, schrieb David B.:

I'm pleased to see that you have updated your Thunderbird software! :-)

Just for you, since you are an Apple user who doesn't have technical
competency and hence you can only play silly semantic games, since you seem
to care a lot about what other people's headers say, I updated the headers
(just for you) to *Thunderbird version 99.9.9* and I matched your +1 time
zone to boot!

*Thank you*. :-)

--
David B.