Old April 15th 18, 11:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Letting off steam

On 2018-04-15 10:24:51 +0000, nospam said:

In article , android
wrote:

For the forth time this week I got a phone call from a telephone that
spoofs the telephone number of an Apple store.

was it emily (or whatever her name is this week) from the hotel resort?

They give me a number to call, which does not compare with any
legitimate Apple number. I have reported this phony number to Apple.

there's nothing apple or anyone else can realistically do. the calls
are almost certainly coming from outside the usa, and it's only going
to get worse.

Well, spam of all sorts are getting weirder and weirder. I get messages
like this: "Big girl banged in big cock video" xxx "gives her boyfriend
a handjob in class Check this video out" Link!

not on the phone, you haven't.

Done what?
--
teleportation kills