Old April 14th 18, 12:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Godox Lighting for my X-T2 & X-E3

I have been exploring the capability of my newly purchased Godox TT350F and
X1F, delivered yesterday via FedEx.

So far on camera, and off camera TTL, HSS, and strobe all work very well, and
are far simpler to set up and use than my old Nikon SB800 which is huge,
clunky, and expensive by comparison.

I bought mine from B&H. The TT350F for $84.90, and the X1F for $46.00. Now I
will probably get a second TT350F which will add to the flexibility.

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Mini_Camera_Flash_TT350F.html

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Rem..._Flash_Tr igg
er.html

Now it is just a short wait for the firmware updates for my X-E3 (later this
month), and X-E2 (May).

http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n180412_03.html

Savageduck