Old February 24th 18, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
David B.[_2_]

Default A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windowswithout installing anything on either

On 24/02/2018 08:07, Mike S wrote:

You can do a startup repair and then a complete 10 repair install with a
free w10 dvd (you d/l the iso for).

w10 disk image
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

As I'm using a Mac, I was redirected to this URL to download the ISO:-

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...d/windows10ISO

Once I burn the ISO to a disk will it be 'bootable' or will additional
action be required first?

If you can't boot from the hdd, boot from the dvd and run the startup
repair. If that is successful and you can boot from the hdd you can
reinstall all of the w10 system files while retaining your programs,
settings, and data, if needed.

w10 repair install procedure
https://neosmart.net/wiki/windows-10...-installation/

That is helpful advice!