Old April 30th 04, 09:32 AM
Marc 182

Default Lighting

In article , do_not@e-
mail.me says...
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:44:21 GMT, "Alan Ruben"
wrote:

Greetings,

I am looking for recommendations for books and/or sites covering equipment
and techniques for lighting portraits. Any info in that area will be greatly
appreciated.

I wish I could remember the name of the book I recently bough as a
present. I think it is simply called "Photographing Nudes." but don't
quote me. I found it while browsing in a Barnes & Noble.

The key feature was that each two page spread showed the resulting
photo as well as the lighting set up with line drawings. I believe
that the specs on the lights used was also listed.

Wonderful book for anyone lighting anything in the studio.

That's probably Photographing the NUDE by Mike Crawley. Some of the hair
styles on the nekid chix were kind of dated, but yeah, a good book.

Marc