Old April 29th 04, 04:11 PM
-xiray-

Default Lighting

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:44:21 GMT, "Alan Ruben"
wrote:

Greetings,

I am looking for recommendations for books and/or sites covering equipment
and techniques for lighting portraits. Any info in that area will be greatly
appreciated.

I wish I could remember the name of the book I recently bough as a
present. I think it is simply called "Photographing Nudes." but don't
quote me. I found it while browsing in a Barnes & Noble.

The key feature was that each two page spread showed the resulting
photo as well as the lighting set up with line drawings. I believe
that the specs on the lights used was also listed.

Wonderful book for anyone lighting anything in the studio.