Old December 23rd 13, 06:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Q: Bandwidth: Adobe Creative Cloud

In article , android
wrote:

Now that Adobe has decided to go online with Photoshop, is anybody here
using the "service" and if so has has that effected your Internet bandwidth?

Many of us have bandcaps, and I can see the additional traffic pushing
the limits. It's all well and good for Adobe to say it's only
$10-40/month, but at $2/MB for overage what is the hidden costs?

Any real World users that can shed some light of their before and after
bandwidth usage.

Sorry for my ignorance but can't you store files locally anymore?

of course you can.