Old July 22nd 05, 02:46 PM
Douglas Tourtelot

Default Caveat Emptor!

Beware when buying from a man named Luke McGee in Washington state. His
email is . I bought a less from him that arrived
defective (oily blades) and not as described. He has refused to communicate
or offer any solution other than "not my fault" in one email over the last
month. I am now stuck with taking a complete loss on the lens or having
Nikon fix it at a cost that will bring the total above that of the same lens
new at B&H. Live and learn.

I must ad that my experience with on-line sellers has been mostly excellent
and sometimes there will be a "bum" in any crowd.

Regards,

Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
Seattle, WA