Old July 8th 17, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default An Interesting Comparison; D750 vs X-T2 at FOS

On Fri, 07 Jul 2017 09:01:30 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

http://charrisonphoto.net/blog/2017/7/6/fuji-x-t2-vs-nikon-d750-motorsport

"Despite the low angle of many of these photos, I shoot everything
from public positions. That means getting into unnaturally low and
awkward positions and handholding the camera for long periods
crouched or bending down (panning whilst unbalanced is seriously
hard work). The D750 and 200-500mm was brutal in that respect..."

Doesn't worry me. It's years since I have been able to engage in that
kind of gymnastics. I have been known to take a light plastic stoll
with me on occasion. :-)

An interesting series of shots. I noted his comment's on the colours
of the Fuji's JPGs.

Eric Stevens