Old May 3rd 04, 08:26 PM
Andrew Price

Default Effect of using ID-11 dillutions from stock

On Mon, 03 May 2004 06:31:10 +0100, "i dot hodge at tiscali dot co dot
uk" "i dot hodge at tiscali dot co dot uk" wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I was just looking through the ilford site to
find a film developer that matches more the kind of work I take now,
which is landscape and architecture and ID-11 look like it. I've just
never used a powder developer and only get through small amounts of
film. I've never used anyone elses chemistry, so are there are better
developers made by other manufactures?

If you prefer a liquid developer, still with Ilford, you could try
DD-X, which I find gives comparable results to ID-11, both of which I
found better than the Ilfosol you used previously.