Old February 20th 18, 03:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
nospam

Default Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In article , Mayayana
wrote:

| Otherwise Adobe CC, and some third party plug-ins cover my photo editing
| needs.
|
| I have the situation where Corel Photo Paint (CPT) images cannot be
| read by Corel Paint Shop Pro (PSPImage) or by Photoshop.
|
| I know of no software which can read them all.

SD is living in a contained environment of
Mac and Adobe, so it's not surprising that he
"has all he needs".

more ignorant rubbish.

Another factor the You're talking about their
default formats. Those are not file formats but
rather storage formats.

that's what a file format *is*.

They store data about
unmerged layers and such. It's basically a
"workspace" file, storing the current state of the
work. Generally if you're taking an image out of
a specific editor, wouldn't you want to export it
as some kind of actual image format, like BMP/TIF
/JPG/PNG etc, rather than as a work project?

those are also file formats.