Old April 11th 18, 03:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
SMS

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 4/5/2018 7:14 AM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Thu, 5 Apr 2018 10:38:50 +0100, schrieb David B.:

I'm not a 'techie' but if I *can* help you in any way, just ask.

When I did my apprenticeship computers used thermionic valves (tubes!)
so I do have lots of experience under my belt! ;-)

Much appreciated to find a fellow sentient adult on these newsgroups!

Most of us were trained in the days of vacuum tubes, and we were taught
how to back up our facts like intelligent adults should.
http://i.cubeupload.com/tWHyBq.jpg

LOL, when I was in college in the mid-seventies, they were using a
textbook from 1956, which was mostly about vacuum tubes, and had some
material on transistors. We asked the faculty to change textbooks and
they were happy to have an impetus to do so. Maybe they thought students
would be mad that there would be no used books available.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2190u4g.jpg