Old June 27th 18, 07:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Another $1749 to B&H

On Jun 27, 2018, Alfred Molon wrote
(in . com):

In iganews.com,
Savageduck says...
With that load of camera bodies (X-T2+battery grip & X-E3) along with all
of my Fujinon lenses (7), 5 spare batteries, and some filters, it weighs about
20 Lbs (9Kg).

My camera bag with camera, four lenses, four batteries, external
flashes, filters, accessories etc. weighs 4.2 Kg. Not a problem to carry
that the whole day.

I would guess that for me, a typical walk-around load in a smaller bag would
be similar. Perhaps one camera, 3-4 lenses, extra batteries, a few filters, a
flash will depend on the goals of that day. So some where around 3Kg-4Kg.

More often than not, I will only be carrying a camera. If it is the X-E3 I
will have a spare battery in my pocket, if it is the X-T2+battery grip there
is no need to carry extra batteries.

Savageduck