Old January 4th 18, 05:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default I've always hated Intel. Here's one more reason:

"Whisky-dave" wrote

| VMs, javascript in webpages, and any other
| scenario where executable code runs, cannot
| be made safe. People just don't want to accept
| that.
|
| People do in the same way most accept speed limits and other areas where
you can minimise the likely hood of having an accident.
| Why do American footballers wear all the gear ?
| Why do peole drive cars so fast and close that they are likely to hyave an
accident they would have if the drove slower.
| It's even true when it come to sex, you have to make sure the chandalier
is properly and securly fixed to the ceiling.

Excuses, excuses. You're demonstrating my point
by talking about unrelated issues. It's very simple.
You can accept the facts and be as careful as possible
with script, within the limits of the inconvenience
you're willing to put up with. That's a reasonable
approach. Or you can be lazy and accuse others of
tinfoil hat wearing, and generally avoid actually
looking at the facts of the issue.