Old January 4th 18, 05:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default I've always hated Intel. Here's one more reason:

"RichA" wrote

| VMs, javascript in webpages, and any other
| scenario where executable code runs, cannot
| be made safe. People just don't want to accept
| that.
|
| all the more reason to run ad/java/flash killers as often as possible.

Indeed. I only enable script when absolutely necessary,
and then only from sources that are absolutely necessary.
(By using NoScript.) I've never even had Flash installed.
After script it's by far the #1 risk and these days it's
rarely used except for ads. Ditto for Java and
Silverlight. Most people shouldn't need them installed
at all.