Old September 21st 14, 06:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
android

Default 7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

In article , Sandman
wrote:

I've been talking about the Mark II the entire
time. I just think Canon's naming scheme is stupid.

That makes sense. Except that if one reads that what you actually has
written... It's Canon's fault that you behave stupidly???

You can compare most of the features between the two he
http://tinyurl.com/np6z9qf
That the Canon has a RAW buffer of 30 captures is indicated he
http://tinyurl.com/ogz98fx
All while the Nikons buffer seem to 6 ditto, if you believe this:
http://tinyurl.com/phrjoy9

That the Canon produces better jpegs at high ISO has already been shown
he
http://www.imaging-resource.com
Screen shoot for your convenience he
http://tinyurl.com/mhpwv5m
The Canon is on the left.

Not that I would expect you to read nor understand any of this, but
other folks might be interested....
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography