Old January 24th 11, 03:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Don Tuttle[_3_]

Default Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro L IS: Depth of field chart wanted

Thanks for responses.
These lenses have differences other than IS: for example different
filter, minimum focal length, view angle, and lens construction (one
has 12 elements in 8 groups the other 15 elements in 12 groups).
I don't know what causes different depths of field or whether any of
these differences in the lenses would result in different DOF, but if
they or other differences might, I would still like to locate DOF chart
for the IS model. Thanks for help.
Don