Old January 6th 05, 11:04 PM
Ted Harris

Default Adapter Board to use Small Horseman Boards on Horseman/Sinar Boards

This is a genuine Horseman brand adapter panel to permit the use of lenses
mounted on 80x80 small Horseman boards (FA, HD, VH, etc.) to be used on any
camera using Horseman/Sinar 140x140 lens boards. It includes the Horseman
behind the lens filter holder that allows the use of drop in 100x100 filters
(Lee, Harrison, Hi Tech, etc.). This is Horseman part number 27552.

If you arae looking at this you probably know how incredibly expensive these
are new. B&H sells it for $749.50! This one is nearly new with no chips or
dents, at least Mint Minus but it has been used. I sold all my Horseman FA gear
several months ago and forgot about this at the time. Yours for $125.
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire