Old November 12th 14, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

Default An actual photo in r.p.d.

On 2014-11-11 23:35:13 +0000, Tony Cooper said:

Well, as in so many other threads, nospam has taken it over and ****ed
it up with his nothing-to-do-with-photography bull****.

I'm outta this one.

Yup!

I killed the the Västerås/London 7D thread and my S/N ratio has
improved vastly. The lesson has been learned. I have made the decision
that once a thread has been irreversibly derailed, regardless of
whoever the flame combatants are, I am going to kill the thread.

WTF are you talking about derailed ? the above thread is one of the few that has retained it's original point. The 7D 7D mk ii and 7 D mk ii beta test ..
been going 44+ days as pointed out and the same question still remains.
and with sandmans contritutions it'll stay that way until the end of the world he says so in a meggage ID.

This thread hopwever you started has changed already ;-P

I am losing patience when it comes to dealing with such BS.

Savageduck

It won't lat a day longer if you ignore him.

--
PeterN