Old November 12th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John J

Default Stupid Darkroom Idea

The scanner thread pinged my imagination. Didn't come up with a response
but reminded me...

8x10 enlarger light source - what about an intense tube light moved by a
scanner (stepper) motor close to the negative? It would make a low
profile head, be cool (temp), is programmable (motion rate), and just
fill my weeks with an excuse not to shoot!

Gosh, what else? Oh, I got a ping response (60000ms) and it said, "Ya
broke yer metronome, so how about putting that VAX 11/730 to use in
there? It's got a bad disc that has just about the right tick!