Old September 17th 04, 09:17 PM
Bill Hilton

From: "Bill McCaffrey"

I bought a new Minolta Dimage Scan Dual IV Film Scanner and it will not work
with Windows XP. When I double click the Minolta software icon it says it is
doing set up but it locks and I need ctrl-alt-delete to get out of software.
There is some connection to the scanner because it makes some noise when I
start the software. Any help would be appreciated.

You might need to update drivers, it's pretty typical to have to update
something to get these scanners to work when moving between operating systems
.... check here for the latest info and also any tips on installation ...
http://www.nikontechusa.com/