Old April 5th 18, 10:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
David B.[_2_]

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 05/04/2018 02:00, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Tue, 3 Apr 2018 19:53:33 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

Wow, but you're tedious little twit.

This is a note to David B., which is that *this* post above, from Alan
Baker, is how Apple users react to simple questions.

That's why I had assumed you were a similar child, since I've been on
Usenet for decades, where the Apple user is almost always incapable of
answering even the /simplest/ of questions, and where that Apple user
always responds with hateful vitriol to facts.
It's *always* the Apple poster acting like a child, which is why I was
surprised David B. when you acted like an adult.

My sincere apologies to David B., where he may understand the frustration
that intelligent adults have with the average Apple poster such as Alan
Baker is.

I understand your frustration, Ragnusen.

However, I'm not so sure it has to do with folk using Apple products.

--
David B.