Old April 3rd 18, 11:56 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Lewis" wrote

| That is a lie, they pay ever dollar they are required to, just like
| everyone else.

If you want to split hairs, yes. No one's been
arrested. They avoid bringing it into the country
as a way of evading taxes. I think you know that.
If you don't it's easy enough to find the ugly details.

Though I think I read they were going to bring
some back because of the big corporate tax break.