Old August 31st 05, 07:06 PM
Robert Brace

"Rox-off" wrote in message
Has anyone actually ever bought one of these cameras and used it? I just
saw one selling for a very low price.

--
Save Photography | Shoot some film today!
Email: drop rods and insert surfaces

For rational comments from actual users of the D2H I would suggest you visit
the "Nikonians" site and check the D2H/X users area. You will find far more
useful info without the "agenda-driven" posts that exist on other sites -
IMO. PS: there are thousands of satisfied, critical users out there - they
just don't seem to need to "prove" it to other posters time & time again
through the flame wars that go on elsewhere.
Bob