Old April 19th 18, 06:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Alan Baker

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 2018-04-18 6:30 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:39:26 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

BTW, while it's a fact that the Mac Adobe Illustrator screwed up,

That is not a fact.

This is the technical gist of what Neil said, just now, on the Windows
newsgroup...

It's good that they're being so nice to you, because they want your
business. However, what you ran into is no surprise to me.

Illustrator is a complex program that requires users to have a good
understanding of vector graphics programs.

I've used the AI program for over 30 years.

What Windows group is that supposed to be?

What date and time was that message supposedly posted?