Old April 19th 18, 06:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Alan Baker

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 2018-04-19 10:32 AM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:17:56 -0400, schrieb nospam:

his lack of knowledge is not limited to just graphic arts.

What is fact about you nospam, is that you are consistent in that:
a. *You have provided absolutely zero technical knowledge in this thread*
b. And yet, *you incessantly post purposefully unhelpful drivel*

All you Apple Apologists act exactly alike, including you Jolly Roger,
Lewis, Tim Streater, nospam, Savageduck, BK@OnRamp and yes, even dorayme.

I know very little about this process, but you all clearly have shown zero
technical expertise in this thread, and in almost all threads.

You claim:

'I've used the AI program for over 30 years.'

....but you know very little about the very process for which it is most
used?

Yeah... ...there's some bull**** in there.

That's a fact.

The fact is that your story doesn't add up.

Why were there fonts that were already converted to paths in your first PDF?

Why does someone with "over 30 years" experience using Illustrator not
understand that you don't add a stroke to the paths of text that's been
converted because it ****s up the letter shapes.

You're full of ****, twit.