Old April 19th 18, 01:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Neil[_9_]

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 4/18/2018 7:36 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

I've worked in Illustrator since version 1.

So post all these files, and let's see if there's anything you've said
that ISN'T bull****.

As another who has worked with Illustrator since version 1, I've told
him much the same thing for weeks in the Windows10 version of this
thread. His problem is a complete lack of knowledge of the graphic arts,
and I've suggested a number of times that he hire a professional, but he
has not replied to ANY of those posts.

--
best regards,

Neil