Old June 27th 04, 09:37 PM
Phil Wheeler

Default Personal Evaluation of Panasonic DMC-FZ10

Pete wrote:
Hi All:

I recently replaced my trusty Olympus C-720 with an FZ10. What an
improvement! The FZ10 is a truly fabulous camera.

But no camera is perfect, and I do think the FZ10 has a couple of quite
serious problems. The older C-720 actually does better in a number of
respects.

I created a web page that discusses all this in detail. If you're
interested, it's at:

http://www.seanet.com/~pgm/panasonic.htm

Your feedback is encouraged.

Pete,

How did you get that hummingbird to pose for two identical shots with
the two different cameras? I can seldom get even one shot of a hummingbird!

Nice review and valuable to anyone considering the Panasonic. Would be
nice to see how it compares to the Canon S1 IS (also has IS).

Phil

Phil