Old August 21st 12, 03:03 PM
mikesuttie mikesuttie is offline
Junior Member

Default Chrom aBody Nikon FA SLR, lenses and flash's available

Hey guys, I have the following available for sale. All in exceptional condition.

1. Nikon FA SLR black and chrome body with 35mm lens £150
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170897315175

2. Nikon Speedlight SB-18 Flashgun £36.99
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170897326518

3. Nikon Nikkor Zoom 28-85mm f/3.5-4.5 AiS Lens Manual Focus £190
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170897322995

4. Nikon Speedlight SB-16 flashgun camera flash for SLR £32
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170897842717

Check out the ebay auctions or contact me directly to make an offer. I'm an in the London (UK) area but will post worldwide.