Old May 13th 18, 06:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default I feel the need...

On 5/13/2018 12:40 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 12, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 5/12/2018 9:00 PM, me wrote:
... the need for speed. Downhill between the roller-coaster and the
hog pen on the backside of VIR during the Pirelli World Cup.

http://whfoto.net/D5C_9736_2.jpg

Thanks for actually making a post related to photography.

I like the concept and the way you handled it. I think it would have
been a stronger image if you left some more room in front.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4tgudbp7irhi3u/D5C_9736_2.jpg?dl=0

Nice that he was able to make the capture, but I would have preferred a left
to right pan with focus on the car, and the background showing the motion
blur. Just adding another opinion.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdsoz9gu493nbmp/DNC5067Aw.jpg

Looks more like a right to left pan to me.

--
PeterN