Old August 22nd 05, 03:34 PM
Jack Carter

Default "fast" compact flash card???

How much difference would there be between a "standard" and "high speed"
compact flash card when used in a 5mp Canon S500 (discontinued) Digital
Elf
camera? A camera store sales person says "next to none" in this particular
camera, but if I was using it in a digital SLR I would notice a
difference.
My main concern is that I don't want to slow down the shot-to-shot times
when taking pictures. I'm not concerned about transfer times to the
computer.

It has removed 354 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!