Old April 5th 18, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:59:14 +0100, schrieb David B.:

Btw, the asterisk emboldening doesn't work around *numbers* in Thunderbird.

Hi David B.

I may owe you a sincere heartfelt public apology.

Most, if not almost all, Apple posters always act like little children, and
they have for decades (it's the sole reason for all the Apple:Windows and
Apple:Linux and Apple:Android idiotic threads - since the Apple user almost
always acts like a fact-challenged child).

However, you seem to be different from the average Apple poster here.

What's *amazing* about you, which wouldn't be amazing for normal adults,
but for Apple users it's *astoundingly amazing*, is that you actually
provided a factual _reference_ in your posts.

Also, what's amazing is that you didn't use childish fifth-grade vitriol,
although I took your original comment about my old Thunderbird software as
a typical Apple bull**** response whenever asked a simple technical
question, which is that Apple users aren't competent whenever the question
involves an answer that Apple Marketing didn't give them.

So, I assumed you were playing the same silly semantic games that almost
all the incompetent Apple posters play, simply because they can never
answer even teh /simplest/ of technical questions.

Of course, this fact has been proven time and again with simple methods
such as asking the same question (as this one was) on the adult newsgroups
and on the Apple newsgroups - where what happens on the Apple newsgroups
is:

1. The posters act like children, almost every one, and,
2. They can't answer the technical question, so,
3. They quibble about silly semantic games (endlessly).

What's /shocking/ to me is that you did *not* play that endless game!

Remember, *all* the decades-long arguments are solely because of these
reasons above, since they only happen on Apple newsgroups and the silly
semantic games are always played by the non-technical Apple users.

As you know by now, I can change almost any header in this message that I
want since my Usenet reader is "vi" and the client is a bunch of shell
scripts that simply do a randomized lookup when I post (locked to the
thread topic and newsgroup for courtesy reasons).

So, having said all that by way of explanation, I owe you a public apology
because I had thought you were just playing the silly semantic games that
almost all Apple posters play (because they have no on-topic value).

In the end, despite your point being off topic, you handled the responses
much more like an adult would than most Apple posters would.

So, kudos to you for being like an adult, and sincere heartfelt apologies
from me for assuming you were just another technically incompetent Apple
baby who could do nothing but silly semantic games.

Mea culpa.
I apologize for not treating you as an adult would.