Old March 9th 15, 08:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Aperture to be removed from the Appstore

On 2015-03-09 20:27:32 +0000, Davoud said:

Savageduck:
Who cares about facial recognition?
I like the Idea of speed improvements, but LR works pretty fast for me now.

People who find Lr to be slow ought to look at their systems. It's
plenty fast on a multi-core iMac with 32GB of RAM.

I am running my Mac with 16GB and I have never had a speed issue.

Strange, I have import & export working pretty well in LR right now.

No problem with that, either.

...but then I am not thinking of stuff I don't use such as Facebook,
Twitter, etc., and which would not be welcome on LR as a standard
feature.

Lr is a professional application and has no need for kiddie stuff like
FB or Twitter export.

....and for those who want that social media stuff there are third party
plug-ins, just as various photosharing sites have their export plug-ins
for Adobe software.

Savageduck