Old September 27th 17, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default More for the Megapixel Debate.

In article , android
says...

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

A little food for thought. How many megapixels do you need?
http://www.sebastianboatca.com/how-many-megapixels-do-you-need/

As many as you can hold steady that your lens can resolve... 24MP that
is "expected" and that that you should be looking for as a minimum in
new gear if you're "ambitious"...

But as long that the 1Dx2 is current I guess that you can get by with
18.
With the current premium lens lineup and the use of a tripod 60MP would
be ideal for FF.

The best camera is the one that you have with you and the EOS M with
four lenses fits my snug messenger bag nicely and even a coat pocket
solo with the 22/2.0 pancake mounted... And yes: My arms are good enough
to use it now! :-))

Seems you are posting everything twice.
--
Alfred Molon