Old September 21st 04, 09:16 PM
GT40

If I recall its sets a small apature so you can get maximum depth of
field.

There are no functions in the creative zones that you can't do in
other modes on the camera.

On 21 Sep 2004 12:48:42 -0700, (Darryl) wrote:

Hi,

I've had my Digital Rebel for...three and a half days now, and I'm
quite confident with it now. I've got all the controls and modes and
everything figured out (I think), except for the close-up mode. What
does this do that makes it special for close-up shots? Close-up shots
done in any of the other modes (such as Program mode) turn out just
fine.

I do most of my shooting in the creative modes, but I'm wondering if
there's something that "close-up" mode does that I can't select
manually (like the AI Servo focus that sport mode does).

- Darryl