Old March 22nd 18, 01:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

I'm looking for a book about the workings of Photoshop CC. I don't
know what it is called, in fact I don't even know if it exists, but if
it does exist it might be called something like 'Inside Photoshop'.

I'm not interested in learning how edit photographs (for beginners),
I'm not interested in learning how use the various tools nor am I
interested in learning how to push their various buttons. What I would
like to know is what goes in inside Photoshop when I (for example)
create a clipping mask. This doesn't mean that I want to know the
actual code but I would like to know what the code is doing.

Is there such a book? Does anyone know?

Eric Stevens