Old September 21st 13, 07:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default [SI] New Mandate: "For Sale"

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Tony,
Please don't turn this into a pointless "my penis is larger than your
penis," discussion.

That's his only mode of operation, Peter

My above comment was intended for you too.

Sounds illogical, given the fact that I haven't made any claims that
compare me to Tony.

It's back to photography for me. My BS tolreance limit has been reached.

Maybe you shouldn't start the BS if you don't have the tolerance for it?
Remember, I posted in this thread replying to Clarke, not you.

--
Sandman[.net]