Old February 16th 07, 12:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default MPG movie files (I recorded on my Sony Cybershot) will not playback on my phone (Sony Ericsson k750i)

On 15 Feb., 23:09, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:
So - how can I play the video files back on my Sony Ericson k750i?

Try recoding them with something like Super (free) fromhttp://www.erightsoft.com

Its a pain in the ass to find the download link usually, with multiple
pages of spiel telling you what it can do (and it does _the lot_) but
hopefully this will help you get there quicker...

http://www.erightsoft.net/S6Kg1.html

Scroll right down to the bottom for the download links...

Thank you

* I presume this converts MPEG files to 3GP files?
* if so, is the quality as good (or worse?)

* I presume it is Windows software. I don't suppose there is any Mac
software that does this? (I use both platforms - but I prefer to use
Mac when possible)