Old July 22nd 04, 02:23 AM
Larry R Harrison Jr

Default Batteries for Kodak DX3600 Camera Dock

I won this camera & dock on eBay. It's for a friend for Christmas 5 months
from now. Their needs are very simple; a 2.2 megapixel like this one is
plenty enough, and the simplicity of one-touch download/recharge/clearing of
the Compact Flash with the dock would be huge for this person who is
techno-challenged.

I don't think the dock includes the NimH batteries, and I'm wondering if it
would not support other batteries with different milliamps (mAh) than the
original Kodak batteries had. Nothing on the Kodak website states such mAH
matters in terms of what its charger can handle or what its original
batteries were rated at.

Yeah I know it would be easy-enough to buy another battery & charger outfit,
but I am trying to stay in the scheme of the dock as (again) this person
does tend to be techno-challenged.

Tips?

LRH