Old March 8th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital

Default SONY HDR FX1 CAMCORDER FOR SALE - AS NEW

SONY HDR FX1 CAMCORDER - AS NEW, USED ONCE.

Sony HDR-FX1 Camcorder, Bag, extended life battery.
I also have a set of Sony / Hoya filters.

Bought in June 2005 (I have original invoice) I used it for 1 wedding
in July and realised videoing weddings was for nutters!!

Im selling all the kit. It is all mint condition, as new.

Over £2400 of kit, will sell for £1850 no offers.

Buyer to collect. (Droitwich - Worcestershire) Item can be read about
at:

http://www.videokit.co.uk/cgi-bin/st... RDERS&pid=557

If interested, please email me (Callum) at