Old June 29th 12, 12:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Default Sigma highlights another problem with plastics, thermal change

Robert Coe wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:17:03 -0400, nospam wrote:

[insignificance of owning a few Sigma lenses]

Translation of the above: "Nospam", like Wolfgang, has never owned any Sigma
lenses.

Translation:
- Robert doesn't know **** about statistics
- Robert is strongly emotional attached to his 2 Sigma lenses
(the other two are his wifes' and thus don't count)
- Robert *must* defend his Sigma buying decision, or else!
- Robert invents facts to justify his not hearing the truth,
just saying 'well, they work OK for me/us' is not enough
- Robert probably needs to drink&drive, take crack and commit
genoicide to find out himself that these are substellar ideas,
and he won't listen to anyone who hasn't done that themselves.

-Wolfgang

PS: I still stand silent on the number of Sigma lenses I owned
or used.