Old December 2nd 17, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Photoshopping school photos

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 21:57:57 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

On 11/30/2017 5:13 PM, Ken Hart wrote:

snip

In the hair salon down the street, there is a sign in the window: "I'm a
Beautician, not a Magician."

After seeing some of the clients, I suspect the owner should invest in a
hat and rabbit. It might be easier.

Things are rarely what they seem..............
We went to a reception ans were sitting at a table with a young lady who
was scarfing Italian pastries, at an extremely rapid rate. I didn't
mention that she was a HIGHLY PAID salesperson for a weight loss
company. I rarely resist temptation, and threatened to make a video of
her desert eating habits, and put it in a competitors store window.
She had no sense of humor, and hasn't spoken to me since.

You shouldn't joke about food to these people.

Eric Stevens