Old December 2nd 17, 11:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Photoshopping school photos

In article , PeterN
wrote:

We went to a reception ans were sitting at a table with a young lady who
was scarfing Italian pastries, at an extremely rapid rate.

she was hungry or the pastries were delicious. probably both.

I didn't
mention that she was a HIGHLY PAID salesperson for a weight loss
company.

so what? they need to eat just like everyone else.

I rarely resist temptation, and threatened to make a video of
her desert eating habits, and put it in a competitors store window.
She had no sense of humor, and hasn't spoken to me since.

incredibly smart lady.