Old January 28th 04, 02:58 AM
jjs

Default Will we always be able to buy film?

In article , Frank Pittel
wrote:

jjs wrote:

: No. I just get tired of the morons who think that everything is answered
: with the cliche regarding demand-side economics. So it is true - so
: what? It's stupid, moronic and too fcuking obvious, as obvious as
: counting your fingers, so TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT' KNOW or just shut the
: fcuk up.

Are you telling me that you're a supply side evangelist. If you don't like the
truthfull answer to the question of "will we be able to buy film?"

What I am saying is that your post was as important and newsworthy as
saying "Humans breathe air". So what? Tell us something that's new,
important, or say nothing. Who needs it? You? Then talk to yourself.